Retirement can be more than the "rest" of your life
There are millions of retirees, and our numbers are growing. We're expected to live longer than any previous generation. In fact, it's projected that we could have 30 more years of life after we quit our jobs. So...what are you going to do with all that time?
The Retirement Activities Guide, 165 Ideas for Finding Fulfillment and Meaning Things to Do When Golf and Grandkids Aren't Enough by Bruce Juell, published by 3rd Age Press, is your start to a new venture in life. It helps you solve the problem of how to use your time and get all the purpose, meaning and enjoyment that you deserve in retirement what is essentially your second career. With 165 stimulating, practical things you can do every day, once a week, once a month or whenever you darn well feel like it the book will lead you to...
- The local, state or federal program that appeals to you most
- Thousands of ways to be of service as a volunteer
- How to become a guiding mentor to a child or an adult
- Adventures and enlightenment in travel
- New relationship opportunities for friendship and romance